Surprise!

Some medical changes have taken place recently. I am now rescheduling my laparoscopic surgery to remove my endometriosis, originally scheduled for April this year, to take place in April of 2019.........because I’m pregnant!

The fertility treatment injections I’ve been taking for the past 8 months have worked!
I have been given the incredible opportunity to have my own child, after being told I would probably never be able to carry to full-term due to the damage from radiation and the endometriosis I had for 12 years gone undiagnosed and untreated.
I am a high risk pregnancy up until the 20-Week mark.

I am announcing this slightly early because I could really use the support and encouragement, through this exciting and brand new journey.
I am so happy, and overwhelmed, and scared, and very anxious, but I know I have a strong and large support system at home and especially through my social media! I would love your support while going through these scary and exciting times, get advice and hear all the stories you have from your previous pregnancies. I want to continue sharing my fitness and nutrition journey while incorporating my lifestyle as a new mom!

Thank you to all of you who have followed and supported me since starting my blogs in 2011:
--through my diagnosis and cancer treatment,
--throughout my recovery and into remission,
--as well as watched me grow my business and career as a Master Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist


This is just another journey I want to share with you all!

In sharing my journey in becoming a good mother and role model for my little growing family, I will also be sharing the reality of miscarriage, and shedding light on the adjustments and modifications I will be making throughout my pregnancy.


Thanks again for everyone’s past and future support through all the twists and turns of my 20s.
For coaching and nutritional inquiries, email me at
eleanorcampbellfitness@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts